Wednesday 17 March 2010

Not much of a whiny post

Last night my mage hit level 20, which means blink, portals and a mount.  The portal part meant I had to physically go to Undercity and Orgrimmar to 'learn' the portals, but it is easier to get to each of the horde cities that it is for Alliance, even with the continent split - maybe zeppelins are a better way to travel than boats.

Apart from that there is not really a great deal to discuss - I guess I could go with the flow and do a whiny post in recognition of Klep's Whiny Post Day.  Tobold's post today was 'win', as one of the commenters put it, and I am sitting here racking my brains to think of something worthwhile to whine about, that won't earn me a gkick from my Alliance Guild!

Perhaps I'll just leave that for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment