Tuesday 26 January 2010

Armory changes

This is probably a bit late, now that the furore has died down a little, but what do you think of the changes to the Armory?

I am not sure about the timeline of what has been done and where – this is too Big Brother for my liking, but I guess that is here to stay, so may as well learn to live with it and move on.

One thing that I have noticed though is that there isn’t a decent background to set your character against. Even the default backgrounds you get on the character selection screen would be better than nothing, as I think the current look makes my characters look a little… well, lifeless, really.

I know, I know, they are only pixels, but it was the whole look of the game that drew me in the first place, the attention to even the tiniest details and the overall polish.

Or maybe I should just get a life and keep away from the Armory! Hmmm, what else to do on a rainy lunchtime??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment